USA 3: Work in the US in IT without higher education. Requirements for work in the US IT.
Is it possible for an IT specialist to get a job in the US without a higher education or with the formation of another country.
Hello, friends. We are again on the channel “Voice of Silicon Valley”, and we again answer questions. Here, in particular, I have an interesting question here: how do US employers treat IT professionals without higher technical education? Basically refuse such or still assess the skills? Or are all specialists with education received outside the US treated as without education? I would like to get it later there.
What I want to tell you. Now in the IT – boom, just tear apart. So this is your market, you choose whom you want to work for. It’s another matter, when you just arrived in the country, you do not have American experience, local references, you are also not very English, then, of course, you can say: “it’s because I have no education”, but not therefore .
What are your chances of immigration? Find out for free for 5 minutes right now online.
Your formal higher education, which you have received in any other country, is absolutely, one into one is counted. And no one even tells you a word, and does not ask for a diploma.
We work in the Silicon Valley, and here are 85-90 specialists with foreign higher education. And they all work and earn good money. Therefore, you absolutely have no reason to worry and think that you have some kind of wrong education. That’s English, yes, it’s very important. There will not be it – there will be problems.
Now at the expense of getting an education later in the US. Of course, learn from health. But you do not need a formal diploma of higher education, if you already have it, for example, from Russia or from Ukraine. But you can go get a master’s degree, only in a good university. If you want, you can get certification C, Oracle, it will give you more in a professional sense, and in that, in which you are looked, because your specific diploma does not excite anyone. When you read ads about hiring, there is often written: the requirements for education are “a bachelor’s degree, master’s degrees”, and further on is an interesting “or equivalent experience”, that is, either 5 years of education, or equivalent work experience. I would have answered this question like that.
Moving to the US is difficult, but there are categories of people who can afford it:
& mdash; Investors. It is enough to invest from 1 million dollars and after 2 years all family members will receive permanent resident status (EB-5 visa).
& mdash; You can also open a branch of an existing company in America or buy a ready business in the US (from $ 100,000). This will give you the right to obtain a working visa L-1, which can be exchanged for a green card.
& mdash; Famous athletes, musicians, writers and other extraordinary people can move on a working O-1 visa.
& mdash; In case of oppression by the state for religious, political reasons or humiliation because of belonging to gay minorities, you can request political asylum in the US (asylum).
& mdash; Short-term can be located in the US tourist visa B1 / B2.
& mdash; You can also get a second higher education in the United States, after studying for 1-3 years.
Write to us if you want to emigrate to the USA and come up one of the points above. We work with proven immigration attorneys and business brokers to help realize your dreams.
Our YouTube channel.
USA & mdash; sections.
Key phrases.
Related materials.
Why is the US school better than ours.
Should I go to school to study Mikhail Portnov?
English courses in New York.
Soft Integrator Europe sp. z o.o.
Join now.
& copy; 2018 All rights reserved.
Exclusive on our YouTube channel!
Learn the working ways of emigration, as well as true stories about life in other countries.