Ulaanbaatar – Dugan Hud.
Arrival to Ulan Bator. Meeting, transfer to the hotel. Accommodation. Free time. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. Tour of the city with a visit to the park. Sukhbaatar, Gandan Monastery – founded in 1809 and named “Yellow Temple”. The main shrine of the temple is a 26-meter-high gilded statue of Magzhid Janraisaga, the Bodhisattva of Charity Avalokiteshvara, which was dedicated to the VIII Bogdo Khan. At Gandantekchiling since 1970 the Buddhist Theological Academy operates, in its library there are more than 50 thousand books and manuscripts. Now it is the main center of Buddhism in Mongolia, where believers regularly go. Excursion to the museum of history. The exposition of the museum introduces the history of Mongolia from the Paleolith to our days. Archaeological material, photographs and diagrams of paleontological sites, excavation sites are presented. Coins, weapons, national clothes, household items. Religious objects of worship, bronze figurines. Transfer to yurt camp Dugana Had (110 km), located in a picturesque mountain valley. Stop near Ovo stone pyramid, installed as a road sign on the mountain roads. Arrival at the camping, free time. There are various types of outdoor activities (paid separately): archery, horseback riding, hiking with a guide. Overnight in yurts.
Return to Ulaanbaatar. On the way visit a family of nomadic pastoralists. Acquaintance with the traditions and way of life of nomads. Arrival in Ulaanbaatar and accommodation at the hotel. Visit the Museum of History. The museum was founded in 1924 and was named the “National Museum of Mongolia”. The museum features a magnificent collection of ethno-cultural treasures of Mongolia, as well as samples of archaeological finds related to the Guns period discovered by the Russian scientist Kozlov. In 1926 the collection of the museum was enriched with fossil remains of dinosaurs. At present the museum has geological, geographical, biological and paleontological departments. Farewell dinner. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport (railway station), departure.
The cost includes the following services:
– 2 nights with breakfast in Ulaanbaatar.
– 1 overnight stay with full board in the yurt camp.
– Walking tour in Ulan Bator.
– Transport service along the route.
– All the above transfers.
Additional paid: / monetary unit. – RUBLE /
– Railway travel to Ulaanbaatar and back – from 4200-00.
– Visa – from 1750-00 depends on the timing of visa processing.
– Insurance – from 150-00 depends on the timing of the trip.
Check in from 01/06/2010 – on request.
The tour operator reserves the right to change the order of the tour excursions, the time of arrival or to refuse to travel for objective reasons.
Availability on request.
In the hotels of the city of Ulan-Bator there is a settlement hour – 12: 00h.
* For early check-in at the hotel – an additional charge is charged, according to the hotel price list.
* For single occupancy, an additional charge is charged according to the price list.
* If an air / railway ticket is purchased at a later time, the transfer is made at the hotel’s check-in time at 12: 00h.
On the route it is impossible to stay in single rooms.
* One person can be accommodated in a double room for additional payment according to the price list.
* All additional excursion program and entrance tickets are not included in the tour price.
OOO travel agency “Domino”
(Tour No. TD No. 0028510)
Ekaterinburg, ul.Lenina 97a, of. 309.
Tel./fax: + 7 (343) 378-33-29, + 7 (343) 290-31-16.
Ulaanbaatar – Dugan Hud.