Residence permit for family reunification.
According to article 69 of the footnote. Law 4251/2014, an immigrant who lives lawfully in Greece for 2 years, has the right to apply for reunification with members of his family. Family members are considered to be only spouses and minor children, including children, lawfully adopted, as well as minor children of one of the spouses.
This residence permit is issued for a period equal to the term of the residence permit of the immigrant guardian of the family, and the opportunity for renewal is given. If the guardian of the family already has a residence permit for a long-term resident, members of his family are issued a residence permit immediately for 2 years, and renewed for 3 years. Holders of residence permit for family reunification have the right to be absent outside Greece up to 6 months a year or 12 months consistently for serious reasons (for example, for reasons of health, military service, etc.). This residence permit gives you the right to work.
The submission of documents and the receipt of the residence permit can be carried out by proxy, by a lawyer. The power of attorney must be certified by a government authority. In any case, the interested person must provide biometric data (that is, photographs and fingerprints) to the Immigration Service within 30 days from the date of submission of documents for a residence permit. The competent service can call the applicant to meet with the Immigration Commission.
An immigrant wishing to invite a family to Greece submits an application to the competent immigration service at his place of residence. This service requests the Consulate’s opinion, which causes family members to meet. After consultation with the consulate, the immigration service issues an entry permit, the permission is sent to the consulate, and family members receive a visa.
FIRST STAGE: RECEIVING A VISA FOR MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY OF A CITIZEN OF THIRD COUNTRY.
1. Application of a guardian for the granting of a Greek visa for members of his family with the aim of reuniting him.
2. A copy of the current guardian’s passport abroad or another travel document recognized by Greece with a valid residence permit or a certificate stating that an application was submitted for the extension of the residence permit.
3. A recent certificate of marital status from foreign authorities, officially certified and translated, in which the above-mentioned relationship is also in the case of non-joint children, a state document officially certified and translated, indicating a kinship with another spouse accompanied by an official document of foreign authorities , from which follows the possibility of the stay of children in Greece (a decision of a foreign court, a written agreement of the parents regarding the distribution of custody of children in a legal form, etc.)
4. A certified copy of the purchase of the house or an approved lease of housing or in the case of free use of housing, a responsible application of the owner of the house approved by the Department of Revenue of the competent Tax Chamber, which states that it gives a trustee a specific house for which he does not require rent.
5. Responsible statement of the guardian that the family members for whom a visa is requested will reside with him.
6. A certified copy of the tax assessment of the Tax Chamber of the last economic year or other official document from which the availability of sufficient funds for the family’s living expires, namely: an annual income of more than or equal to eight thousand five hundred euros (8.500) plus 20% for the other spouse and 15% for each child. In the event that both spouses legally reside in Greece, to reunite with children, the above-mentioned 15%
7. Evidence that the immigrant inviting the family is insured for the provision of full medical and pharmaceutical services.
Additionally, family members must provide:
1. Valid foreign passport. Mandatory condition: The passport must have an effect of at least three months after the end of the visa, have at least 2 empty pages and be issued within the last decade.
2. Certificate of non-conviction.
3. Health certificate issued by the State Medical Institution or Private Honey. The institution is recognized by the State, which will state that it is not sick with a disease dangerous to public health in accordance with the international standards of the World Health Organization.
SECOND STAGE: RESIDENCE PERMIT.
Upon granting the visa the applicant / and come to Greece and apply for the residence permit to the immigration service at the place of residence.
The application to the Municipality must be accompanied by the following documents:
4. Application in duplicate.
5. Two (2) color photos, as well as cd with photos in JPEG2000 format.
6. A copy of the valid foreign passport or other travel document recognized by Greece with a valid visa. Mandatory condition: The passport must have an effect of at least three months after the end of the visa, have at least 2 empty pages and be issued within the last decade.
7. The current residence permit of the guardian or a certificate stating that an application has been submitted for the extension of the residence permit.
8. Certificate that an application has been submitted to a competent social insurance institution for the provision of full medical and pharmaceutical services.
9. A recent certificate of marital status from foreign authorities, officially certified and translated, in which the above-mentioned relationship is also in the case of non-joint children, a state document officially certified and translated indicating a kinship with another spouse accompanied by an official document of foreign authorities , from which follows the possibility of the stay of children in Greece (a decision of a foreign court, a written agreement of the parents regarding the distribution of custody of children in a legal form, etc.)
10. Receipt for payment of the state tariff, in accordance with Art. 132 of Law No. 4251/2014. For minor children, the state tax is not paid.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Dear friends! You can contact us in any convenient way for you:
Viber: +30 6972033918.
Phone: +30 2310531880.
Fax: +30 2310531880.
The Greek Collegium of Russian-speaking Lawyers is a team of highly professional Russian-speaking lawyers, the actual leader of the Russian-speaking legal services market in Greece. We provide a full range of legal advice in Greece in Russian. We offer legal, audit, tax and accounting support in Russian for individuals and legal entities throughout Greece.
Interview of G.Guravidis.
Greece Thessaloniki p.i. 54630.
Square of Democracy No. 3.
Phone: +30 2310 531880.
Fax: +30 2310 531880.
Viber: +30 6972033918.
real estate in Greece.
The cookie settings on this site are set to “Accept cookies” to ensure you have a better view. Continuing to use this website without modifying the settings of cookies or clicking on the “Close” button below, you consent to this.
Residence permit for family reunification.