Registration of a company in the Czech Republic forum getting vnzh
Europa Capital LLC.
Instructions for the registration of the company and the collection of documents for the first visa (hereinafter referred to as residence permit) to the Czech Republic without coming to Prague.
(If you arrive in Prague, you can bring all the documents described below to our office.) You can immediately confirm all the necessary power of attorney from a notary in Prague.
By e-mail it is necessary to send us:
1. from all the founders and those who will file documents for residence permit –
a) – photocopies of the first pages of the country. passports in expanded form. (The expiration date of the passport must be at least 16 months!)
c) scans of pages of internal passports with a residence permit;
c) Scans of birth certificates.
The format for scan files is only JPG, the file names must be written in Latin letters, there should not be exactly the same names);
2. Fill in and send us an application for registration of the company by e-mail. With the list of Free licenses you can find here:
After receiving from you the above, we will send you an e-mail.
– the approved name of the company being opened,
– templates of powers of attorney and applications in Word format. In the application you will enter the approved company name.
All powers of attorney and applications are signed by all founders of the firm and notarized.
– If desired, we send an agreement between you and our firm for the provision of services for the establishment of a company and the collection of a package of documents for residence permit.
You send us – by mail! – the following documents:
power of attorney and application;
– a notarized copy of / and birth certificates of the future / their directors / s and those who will file for residence permit documents;
– reference / and about the illegitimacy of the future / their directors / s.
+ Send us payment (Economy Business) or prepayment (VIP) by one of the agreed individually.
Your company will be registered within 2-4 weeks from the receipt of all of the above documents. On the website of the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic www.justice.cz you will be able to make sure that the company is registered by entering its name into the search. After that (option VIP), send us the remaining amount for the firm. At the same stage, payment of a package of documents for obtaining residence permit is carried out (documents for the registration of residence permits can be sent together with documents for the registration of the company)
Documents for obtaining the first visa (residence permit)
1. You take in the country of residence yourself and send us by mail:
– A certificate of non-conviction in the country of which you are a citizen (and in the country where you lived for more than 6 months in the last 3 years)
– A certificate from the bank on the availability of funds for the amount (we recommend) at least 8,000 euros (about 200,000 CZK), per child + half of this amount; this confirmation must be issued in the name of the applicant (if the account is in rubles, the certificate must indicate the equivalent amount in dollars or euros), the account must have an international credit card.
2. After 7-14 days we send you by mail the full package of documents for submission to the consulate for the first visa of category D (courier mail is included in the cost of VIP services), namely:
– A certificate of non-conviction translated into Czech from a forensic translator;
– A certificate from the bank translated into Czech from a forensic translator about the availability of funds;
– An extract from the Trade Court of Prague about the registered firm;
– Document on housing in the Czech Republic + an extract from the Real Estate Cadastre;
– Completed application form (on 5 pages, pages do not stitch!) “Application for a long-term visa” (you need to rewrite it with your hand in block letters to finish missing data (we will indicate which ones), sign and date).
3. After that you contact the Czech Consulate and apply for a long-term visa application.
To apply for a long-term visa, you must either call the Consulate (Embassy) of the Czech Republic, or use the VISAPOINT service by e-mail, so that you are given a date and time for receiving your application (each applicant is registered SEPARATELY!).
Under the new law, all applicants applying for an entrepreneurial visa will be required to pass an interview at the Consulate and answer questions about their firm in the Czech Republic and business plans (we prepare our clients for this interview).
4. At the appointed time, you come to the Consulate of the Czech Republic and bring with you:
– the entire package of documents sent by us from the Czech Republic (to translate a certificate of availability of funds, you must attach a photocopy of the VISA or MasterCard).
– foreign passports (+2 photocopies of the main page) (before the expiry of the passport must be at least 16 months!)
– receipt with a confirmation of acceptance of the visa application.
– 3 (in some consulates 2) color photos 3,5 � 4,5 cm in accordance with the requirements of the Czech consulate. One photo is stuck on the application form, the second is attached separately (sign the photo – surname, date of birth).
– photocopies (uncertified) of all the above documents.
– an envelope with a stamp, with the applicant’s registered home address.
– Medical report – only on request.
– Consular fee (the amount is established by the Consulate) for each person over 15 years of age, who receives residence permit.
– The medical insurance for 60 000 euros is presented already at reception of the ready visa. The validity of the insurance is from the day the visa is issued to the expiry date.
The validity of the documents (certificates, statements, etc.) is 6 months.
Term of consideration of documents – up to 120 working days.
Documents are submitted in person. For children (up to 15 years), one of the parents submits the documents.
The consulate notifies you of a visa (by mail or phone). Reception of a ready visa is made by the applicant personally (for children under 15 years old – one of the parents).
In case of refusal of a visa (under the new law), the Consulate informs you of the reason for refusal in writing. The applicant has the right to file an application with the relevant PSI (branch on the stay of aliens) in the Czech Republic to reconsider the reasons for the refusal.
– Consular fee for the processing of documents for a visa is NOT EXCLUDED!
– all documents, powers of attorney, copies of birth certificates, certificates of non-conviction from all post-Soviet countries, except for Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova, must be apostilled in the Ministry of Justice of the country.
After coming to the Czech Republic, you need to register with the Aliens Police within 3 working days.
Important: Medical insurance must be carried with you when crossing the border and when registering with the police.
To extend the visa in the Czech Republic, it is necessary to collect the same documents (with the exception of non-conviction in the country of residence) and submit them to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Czech Republic not earlier than 90 and not later than 15 days before the expiry of the visa.
You can pay for our services in one of the following ways:
1. We have cash in our office in Prague.
2. By bank transfer. We will send the invoice details to you by e-mail if you choose this method of payment:
Payment in euros and dollars at the rate agreed upon on the day of payment and prices from the section “Cost of Services” + 1% of the amount, since the bank withdraws this amount upon receipt of money from outside the European Union.
3. Through the Western Union money transfer system.
Payment only in dollars at the rate agreed upon on the day of payment and prices from the section “Cost of Services”. Requisites for payment we will send you an e-mail if you choose this method of payment:
4. Through the system of transfers “Uniastream”.
Payment in euros and dollars at the rate agreed upon on the day of payment and prices from the “Cost of Services” section. Requisites for payment we will send you an e-mail if you choose this method of payment:
In case of payment according to clauses 2, 3 or 4, send us an e-mail scanned receipt and the following data:
– 1. Payment amount, payment date.
– 2. What services are paid for.
– 3. The name of your company for which payment was made.
4. The name of the sender.
5. The name of the recipient.
– 6. Country and city from which payment is made.
– 7. The payment system for which payment was made.
Registration of a company in the Czech Republic forum getting vnzh