How to really move to the US
Download a free audiocast about the passage of the interview at the embassy:
I found a list of questions that are asked in the interview in the envoy. I think someone can come in handy;)
1. Good morning. What is your name?
2. What language do you prefer?
3. So & # 8230; let me see & # 8230; you are an exchange student, are not you?
4. Why do you want to go to the USA? What’s the purpose of your visit?
5. Why do you choose the USA exactly?
6. What is a favorite country? Why?
7. What do you know about the USA?
8. What countries have you visited earlier?
9. Have you ever been to the USA?
10. Is this your first visit to America?
11. Do you have friends or relatives aboard?
12. What sights or places do you want to visit?
13. How long are you going (planning, staying) to stay in the USA?
14. Where are you going to work in the US?
15. Where are you going to stay in the US?
16. When do you want / need to start your job in the US?
17. What are you going to have in the US?
18. What will you do there?
19. How does this experience help you in your future?
20. What will you do if you have problems with your boss at work in the US?
21. What are you doing to do if you employ?
22. Do you have a hobby?
23. When will you leave the US? When will you come back to Russia?
24. What will you do after you come back to Russia?
25. Are you married? Do you have children?
26. Do you live with your parents? Why? Why not?
27. Have you got brothers or sisters?
28. Are they participating in any exchange program?
29. Where do your parents work? Do they enjoy them work?
30. Who gives you money for the trip? Who pays for you trip?
31. What is your parents (annual) income? How much do your earn?
32. What do your parents think about your participation in the program?
33. Do you have a job? Do you work right now?
34. If yes, where do you work & amp; what’s your job?
35. Is it a full-time or a part-time employment? What is your income?
36. How many rooms are there in your flat?
37. Can you describe yourself? How can you characterize yourself?
38. Can you describe your hometown?
39 Where do you study? What faculty / department do you study at?
40. What is your major?
42. Why have you chosen this major / department / faculty / university?
43. What year are you in? How many years do you have to go?
44. What is your course on?
45. Are you a student? Can you say that you are an excellent student?
46. Are you a full-time or a part-time student?
47.When are you going to graduate? When will you finish your university?
48.What are you going to do after graduation?
49. Will you have problems at your university if you come back late?
50. Will you have any problems if you leave early?
51. What is your future job?
52. What are your plans for the future?
53. Why do you choose this program?
54. How many do you learn the English language?
55. How well do you know / speak English?
56. How long have you been learning English? Where?
57. Did you take any courses?
58. Have you got any medical restrictions?
59. Do you have medical problems?
60. Are you on medication?
61. Do you have any chronic diseases?
62. Have you ever been charged with anything in Russia or abroad?
63. What’s the name of your rector? Dean? Vice-dean?
64. What’s the name of your English language Tutor?
65. What is your favorite subject in university?
66. When is your elder brother name?
67. What classes did you miss today?
68. At what time?
69. What classes do you have tomorrow?
70. Who is your teacher in Philosophy?
And now the questions that really asked me, my friends and acquaintances:
1. What is your name?
2. Where do you study? What faculty / department do you study at?
What is your major?
3. What are you going to do after graduation? What are your plans for the future?
4. Do you have a hobby?
5. Why do you want to go to the USA? What’s the purpose of your visit?
6. What are you going to have in the US? Where are you going to work in the US? What will you do there?
7. Where are you going to stay in the US?
That’s all, your task is to hold out for a couple of minutes 🙂
Get a free audiocast about the passage of the interview at the embassy:
4 Comments for this entry.
but when we passed. still such questions asked:
how many km from Moscow to ur city?
which kind of music do u like?
which kind of tree would u like to be?
can u sing smf for me?
Probably the consuls are also bored, so they are having fun)
Check out and rate my homepage. It has a lot of interesting data, such as.
Photostudio. I hope you enjoyed it. Good luck!
You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you.
write. The sector hopes for even more.
How to really move to the US