How is Kazakhstani people living in Kaliningrad.
In Kaliningrad, a regional public organization “Russian-Kazakh Cultural Center” was established. Its head, Daniil Kolpakov, gave an interview to Ratel.kz.
In the photo: panorama of Kaliningrad. In the foreground & ndash; Cathedral.
The center has been operating for a year and a half now, it is currently registering. In early March, his presentation took place in Kaliningrad. In early April, the office opens. The Russian-Kazakh Cultural Center is headed by Daniil KOLPAKOV.
In the photo: Daniil and Julia Kolpakov, president and vice-president of the Russian-Kazakh Cultural Center.
Daniil Kolpakov was born in 1981 in Pavlodar. He graduated from Pavlodar State University with a degree in heat engineering engineer & raquo ;. Worked for two years at Pavlodar CHPP-3, a year and a half & ndash; at the Yermakovskaya GRES. In parallel, he received a second, economical education. Diploma theme & ndash; & laquo; Electricity sales in Kazakhstan & raquo ;. At the age of 25, he left for Kaliningrad with his parents. Here he has an engineering company that builds fireplaces, chimneys, boiler rooms, engineering networks. Julia’s wife, a native of the Kaliningrad region, a bank employee, vice-president of the center and law, Kolpakov’s hand.
In the photo: sunset on the river Pregolya.
Every seventh & ndash; from Kazakhstan.
– Daniil Nikolayevich, do you have any data, how many people from Kazakhstan live now in the Kaliningrad Region?
– There are approximate data: since the 1990s, up to 150,000 Kazakhstanis have moved here (according to the website of the Kaliningrad government gov39.ru, the number of the region’s permanent residents as of February 1, 2016 was 975.6 thousand people. .). In general, the annual migration inflow from the CIS countries is approximately 30 thousand people.
– And what is the ethnic composition of the migrants from Kazakhstan? Are there many Kazakhs among them?
– I do not have exact data. But Kazakhs are very few: I personally know about ten people. I think they are not more than one percent of the total mass of immigrants. I came here with a purpose to take root, and it is probably more difficult for a Kazakh to leave a place where his family existed from time immemorial. After all, Uzbeks and Tajiks go to Kaliningrad as labor migrants, and Kazakhstanis mainly for permanent residence.
– Specifically, I & ndash; family reunification. The first one was my sister. And the desire of the parents was that we all lived in the same city. Although I still had & ndash; good employment, an apartment, a car could be taken. The second reason is & ndash; ecology in the Pavlodar region. It is a developing industrial region, there a huge number of enterprises [polluting the environment], and I did not want my children to live in such conditions. As for professional growth, after graduation I was specifically told: for a career three things are needed. First & ndash; knowledge of Kazakh (this is obvious: if I live in Kazakhstan and plan to occupy some positions, I must know the official language); second & ndash; English, the third & ndash; connection. I only had one of the three items & ndash; English. It was small, but also the reason for leaving. Nobody drove us, we left calmly. Kazakhstan for me & ndash; The country in which I was born received education and practical skills. Therefore, I have only good memories of her.
Many are moving to be closer to Europe. Others know that there are a lot of migrants from Kazakhstan, including their acquaintances, but they still have connections, and they go to work with them. For example, in Guryevsk (a major regional center in the Kaliningrad region. & Ndash; VB), the head of the administration is Sergei PODOLSKY, he and his entire team from the Pavlodar region.
In the photo: Fish village in Kaliningrad.
Pros and cons of moving.
– What are the advantages here, apart from proximity to Europe?
– Kaliningrad & ndash; it’s not Europe and not quite Russia. Representatives of 140 nationalities are concentrated here, who get along peacefully with each other. My friends Kazakhs tell me: we are afraid to go. Who are you afraid of? Skinheads. Have you seen at least one skinhead here?
– I saw him in the 90’s. True, it is not a gathering, but individual shaved goldfinches in jackets with the symbols of the Russian National Unity & raquo ;.
“It’s long since eradicated.” Now Kaliningrad is interesting just a variety of mentalities.
– What problems are most often faced by immigrants?
– First of all – obtaining a residence permit and citizenship. But this is a problem for all visitors. In Kazakhstan, migration policy is, of course, better set. And here still work and work.
– Is it hard to get Russian citizenship?
– In the mid-90’s I spent two months. Now, as far as I know, it takes more time. (A friend of a journalist who was born in Russia, who moved five years ago from Almaty, took two years. “B. B.). The second moment & ndash; employment. Finding a job is difficult, especially at the age of forty: connections are needed everywhere. For example, my father, the former head of enterprises in the Pavlodar region, is now an operator at a pumping station.
– Do you help newcomers with a job search?
– Those who communicate in the chat, can help each other independently. We began to form our database recently. We collect information, we interview visitors. We are negotiating with enterprises, we learn, they have a shortage of personnel and which ones. And there is a deficit, first of all, of rare technical specialties. My mother worked all her life at the Department of Organic Chemistry of Pavlodar State University. And I have the opportunity to go out, say, at the department of heat engineering, to find out which graduates plan to leave Kazakhstan. We contact them, they talk about themselves, and we understand how we can help them in the future. This is one of the blocks of our work.
– Do you provide legal support to the settlers?
– Not yet. She will be later. Firstly, I do not want to create an opinion that this is all a freebie. And secondly, by law, we have no right to take money for arranging a person for work.
In the picture: the beach in the seaside resort of Zelenogradsk.
& la Kazakh Mafia & raquo;
– What positions are occupied mainly by the people of Kazakhstan? I travel here annually, and often I hear the expression “Kazakh mafia”, used in a semi-serious-semi-ironic tone. Allegedly our fellow countrymen occupied the middle management level & ndash; regional administration, power bodies, customs, tax. The other day I was told that the former Almaty customs officers are sitting in Mamonovo, on the border with Poland. True, I myself & ndash; apparently, due to the humanitarian profession & ndash; I often come across journalists, doctors, teachers.
– I’ll tell you such a case. The head of the Uzbek community arranged a New Year tree, printed 10 thousand tickets and asked the heads of several enterprises to help in their distribution. He politely refused with the words: & laquo; Now if you were from the Kazakh community. And so sorry, dear & hellip; & raquo; Because they support their own. At large enterprises, for example, it is the manufacturer of semi-finished products, “Mirotorg”, there & ndash; Yes, many migrants from Kazakhstan. As for the authorities, I have already told you about Gurievsk, and the head of the administration of Gvardeysk (a large regional center in the Kaliningrad region. “VB) Alexander Torba lived and studied in Aktau. There are a lot of customs in customs. To whom of the fellow countrymen I would not knock & ndash; none of them refused. And the opinion of the Kazakh mafia & raquo; is due to the fact that newcomers want something, do something, and strive for something. When such people who stick together, who have a sense of elbow, a whole group, it already looks like an OPG (laughs).
– First word & ndash; & laquo; come in & raquo ;. And who is indigenous here? Here all visitors. (After the war, the Germans of East Prussia were all deported to Germany, and the Kaliningrad region was inhabited by residents of different regions of the Soviet Union.) B. Second word & ndash; & pushed & raquo ;. Means & ndash; took jobs. But they do not want to work. I have nothing against these people. But the question is this: if I want a little more and do something for this, then I become someone uncomfortable. And new immigrants from old-timers are distinguished by greater activity and enterprise.
In the photo: the celebration of Nauryz in Kaliningrad.
Nauryz in Kaliningrad.
– Do local authorities support national centers?
– We have a Council of National Cultural Communities, which includes two dozen registered communities, eight are actively working. They represent tens of thousands of people, and do not reckon with us & ndash; in the root of stupid. Therefore, the regional government provides us with assistance in the form of grants for cultural events. We have been preparing for two years and have celebrated Nauryz now with the help of four centers & ndash; Kazakh, Uzbek, Tajik and Azerbaijani. You were there yourself and saw everything.
– I hope, next time baursaks will be hot and soft.
– They will. Required! (Laughs.) Maksim KOLOMYTS, Minister for Municipal Development and Domestic Policy of the Kaliningrad Region, who visited the holiday, was pleased that we managed to do this. We have close contact with the heads of all the centers, any problems are solved by a call. Both we and the authorities are interested in that there are no manifestations of ethnic hatred, so they are supported by them.
– Do you get any official greetings from the Kazakh authorities?
– Not yet. But on the holiday guests were representatives of the business elite of Almaty, and there was an offer next year to conduct a purely Kazakh Nauryz. These are the first swallows that fly to us, and we are happy with them. In general, I have a position as the head of the center and those who support me: we do not wait for them to give us. We create mutually beneficial conditions for the authorities, business and community. To come to the sponsor not with a request & laquo; give money for the event & raquo ;, and & laquo; give the work & raquo; and make money for these activities. Well, we will not refuse grant support.
In the picture: in the background – the stadium, being built for the World Cup 2018 in football.
There is the same, there is, I’m a visitor.
– Is there a difference in the mentality of the citizens of Kaliningrad and Kazakhstan, besides our saying “is there the same”?
– There is, there is, I’m a visitor (laughs). Firstly, we are accustomed to be responsible for our words: said & ndash; did. The second important point is & ndash; respect for elders. Third & ndash; mutual assistance, help each other. You can see & ndash; my phone does not stop. Yes, I myself feel it. Usually I cut my beard for 1600 rubles, and recently I got into the barber shop of an Almaty resident & ndash; made a discount of up to a thousand. But it happened, Kazakhstanis were noticed in dishonesty, fraud, assault, even robbery. They are few, but they are.
– What do you lack in Kaliningrad, in addition to kazy?
“There’s a lot of things here.” Strangely enough, good fish. A kilogram of carp is worth more than a thousand rubles. And you can not buy him a small one, so he climbs into a penny. I do not have enough Pavlodar mineral water and cognac & laquo; Kazakhstan & raquo ;. Although three stores of Kazakhstani products have been opened in the city, I gladly enter them, take noodles, candy & laquo; Rahat & raquo; tea.
In the photo: in the seaside resort of Svetlogorsk.
In the Kaliningrad supermarket, behind the cash register sat a gloomy, unfriendly woman. She punched me a check. I laid out two bills and poured a trifle into which a 10-tenge coin, which was very similar to the 10-ruble coin, happened to fall.
The cashier saw her, and a light bulb was switched on in her eyes.
– Oh, are you from Kazakhstan? And where? From Alma-Ata? And I’m from Pavlodar. Well, how is it?
I opened my mouth, but the waiting queue did not let us continue the conversation. And the question remained unanswered.
In the photo: an old German fort in the Sailor Park.
For the language did not pull.
& copy; 2013-2018 FE “Benditsky G”. All rights reserved.
Copying, reprinting and citing of the site materials is possible only with the permission of the owner of the site.
How is Kazakhstani people living in Kaliningrad.